Monday, March 29, 2010

Can't wait to backchain!

Wall-e has a rather unhealthy obsession with his 2on2off-with-a-head-bob! We trained it this morning on the stairs with the Plexiglas target again to encourage actual nose touches. (Notice that I was training it on the stairs; we're still on our agility break!) This afternoon, I was cleaning up in the front entrance of the house, and I turned around to see Wall-e in 2o2o position on a piece of cardboard slanting on an angle against something (I forget what). He started doing head bobs when he saw me looking at him. Later on I caught him in 2on2off on a pillow; yes, a pillow!

I think that the head bob has started to become part of the 2o2o behaviour; I don't have to give the head bob cue anymore at all. Funny boy!

I'm really looking forward to backchaining his 2o2o on the contacts when the field opens!

3 comments:

  1. And I'm looking forward to hearing about it!

    (We have done absolutely NO 2o2o work lately.. it will be interesting to see what kind of contacts Marge comes up with at the trial!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I would say someone.....loves doing 2020, that is so cool.

    ReplyDelete