Tuesday, August 26, 2008

More backyard fun -- including photos!

On Sunday my friend showed me how to do this REALLY cool thing with the camera. It's the Super Macro mode, and it lets you get really close to objects to take these amazing, super close-up photos. Now I'm obsessed with it. Here are a couple of the photos I took with Super Macro.


My EYE!! Isn't that cool! Yes, it's my eye. I took it. I had to put the lens around my eye.


This is the top of the standard of the wooden teeter that my dad made for me a couple years ago.


This one was taken with Super Macro too! Shadow was sniffing the camera!

I could post all of my Super Macro photo but that would get boring after while, I took so many. So here are some "normal" photos.


"Stay!" So cute and cuddly, and then I say "Okay!"...


...HAHAHA!


What's she chewing on? Her collar, that's what! Mika loves shaking her collar around to hear the tags jingle, and then she lies down and chews on the buckle until I take it away from her.


What a cutie.

That's it for now!

~Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment