Friday, August 8, 2008

First ever post!

Hi everybody! My name is Nat and this is my first post in this blog, "Dream Dogz". Why did I name it Dream Dogz, you may ask? Well my friend Ashley and I had lots of fun thinking of names for this blog. I thought of the name Dog Dreams, but it was taken already. So then Ashley thought of Dream Dogs. That was taken too! I was about to give up and go a different route, but then Ashley suggested changing the "s" to a "z".

and...it was available!

My dog is my dream come true. For years I had dreamed about putting an Agility title on a dog, and with Mika leading the way, I finally have! Mika is everything I've ever dreamed of and more. That is why I named this blog Dream Dogz.

This will most likely turn out to be a weekly blog. I'll post my latest photos of "Mika" (my Miniature Schnauzer) and Shadow (my Chartreux/domestic shorthair cat), and I'll also talk about my adventures in Dog Agility with Mika and, in one or two years, with my future puppy.


Mika -- 3 1/2 year old schnauzer


Shadow -- 14 year old cat

So basically this a blog about my pets, my life, my dreams. Enjoy!

~Nat

1 comment:

  1. Okay! Yeah Nat...good stuff, good stuff. I got a blog too now, so you can check me out too! =D

    ReplyDelete