Sunday, January 8, 2012

52 Weeks of Mika 1/52

I've wanted to do this for years, and this year I finally am! I'll be posting a photo of her every week throughout 2012. If it works out, next year I'll do it for Wall-e. All photos are taken with my Canon EOS Rebel T3, using my 18-55mm kit lens (the only lens I have so far). Critique is welcomed! :)
***
1/52

Pretty much what Mika does every time I step outside with my camera; bark! She loves modeling. :)

I wish I could see her eyes better in this photo; something that's hard to do with a black dog....

30mm, 1/4000s, f/5.6, ISO 1600. Edits: cropped

3 comments:

  1. Very nice shot, you likely could have dropped your ISO to... oh, probably 400 and then lowered your shutter speed and that would reduce the amount of grain -- not that I can see a lot in this one... It also looks like it's got a blue cast to it, so maybe editing the white balence, not sure. :) She's so cute and I'm looking forward to seeing your shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty girl! I am looking forward to getting a weekly Schnauzer fix. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo! Can't wait to see the rest in the series. :)

    ReplyDelete